Lost

Yeah, I forgot about my blog again. I read an article on blogs and apparently, in order to be a successful blogger, you're supposed to write something every day. I could do that...if I remembered. Remembering is a hard thing for me these days. I forget to call my friends. I forget to brush my teeth. I forget to wake up on time in the morning. I forget where I left my keys, even though I have a designated box for them. I even forget what day it is. Maybe it's menopause. Maybe it's early onset Alzheimer's. Maybe it's sensory overload. Maybe I'm just getting old, damn it! This isn't even what I was going to write about. I forgot what I was going to write about. I did, however, remember my password, which is an amazing feat. Besides, does it matter if I write every day? Probably no one's reading this, anyway. I feel like I'm writing to an empty universe that doesn't know I exist. It kinda feels like I'm the last human being alive. It's just me and the animals and the trees and the birds. Not a bad feeling at all actually. I would like the quiet, the peace, the serenity. I would like the loneness of it. I'm turning into a hermit. Don't want people near me. People are discordant. They're out of rhythm with the universal flow. All this rush, noise, aggression, violence - for what? Don't understand. Life is about being in tune with the spirit, and you can't be in tune with the spirit if you're not listening to anything but the outer world.

Well, gotta go. I forgot I'm supposed to be working. Such is life.....

Comments

Popular Posts