A Long Time

Okay, it's been 6 months. Where have I been? What have I been doing? I was working full-time, now I'm unemployed. Participated unwillingly in a front-end collision that destroyed my Jeep Grand Cherokee and I then drove a rental car for 3 weeks until I bought a 1995 BMW 319ti. Refinanced my house and then put it up for sale in a stagnant market. It's still for sale. What a surprise. Tried to save my oldest cat from whatever disease was ravaging her but she died and she now lies peacefully deep underground in the backyard. Still haven't won the Lotto but I have faith. And just recently I found the secret to life in a low-budget movie called The Secret (produced by Rhonda Byrnes based upon her book). It's truly amazing but I imagine most people wouldn't believe that life is based upon the law of attraction, that what you think and feel (whether consciously or subconsciously) is what you attract into your life, good or bad. I've read about this before but it never really sunk in until I saw the movie. I am the creator of my life. When I change the way I think and feel, I change my life. That's where I'm going. To a new life, and this time I have the way to do it.

Comments

Popular Posts