Slow October

Two weeks ago I almost sold my house in this very depressed real estate market. To say I was happy is an understatement! Thought I was moving on to a better place, but the cute little rental house I wanted went to someone else the day I received a contract on my house and then a couple of days later my buyer bailed. Now I'm back to the waiting game, along with six other houses on the market within 1/2 block of my house. How lovely....Well, I'm still packing and I will continue to pack because I want to be ready to rock n'roll right out of here when the time comes, when my true buyer comes along. Kinda like waiting for Prince Charming. And two weeks after a major interview with USF I'm still waiting for news about the copywriting job. For everything there is a time and a season, that's for sure. Right now it's all about waiting, waiting, waiting for Godot.

Comments

Popular Posts