Who Gives a Damn

I write this blog, other people all over the world write their blogs. There's just too much information out there. Does anyone really care? I know I'm too tired to care. Blah, blah, blah. Yaddayaddayadda. It's the middle of May, 2008, almost a year since I became unemployed, and I still don't have another "real" job. Part of me doesn't even care about that. So what if I lose this house? So what if I have to live in my car? So what if I have to eat in soup kitchens? Eating is highly overrated anyway. I just can't figure out how to live in this world. I know I'm not stupid, but I'll be damned if I can figure out how to create a prosperous, well-thought-out life. Too bad I wasn't born beautiful with a great body. That always opens doors if you work it right. Too bad I wasn't born fearless. I could have jumped into the thick of living, instead of stumbling along the sidelines. Blah, blah, blah. Who cares...................

Comments

Popular Posts