Now I've Done It

Today I signed up to take the GRE because I've decided to get an MFA in Creative Writing. The GRE. Oh Lord. I haven't taken an exam like this since the beginning of the Ice Age. And there's not a lot of time because the application deadlines for both USF and FSU are the beginning of January. I'm a little (OK, a whole lot) confused about this entire graduate school admissions process. I guess I should just email or call someone at the schools to help me, but I haven't because I don't want to sound like a dimwit. It's not easy maneuvering around these university websites. You have to go here, you have to go there, and then you have to go somewhere else. I personally like a straight line. Hmmmmm....instead of studying Creative Writing, perhaps I should be majoring in Architecture.

Comments

Popular Posts