People People Everywhere

Sometimes I find it hard living in a city filled with people. Can't get away from them, no matter how hard I try. I imagine if I lived in the middle of nowhere in a far-flung state like Wyoming that I might be able to relax and find peace and quiet with no people around me, but not here. Not in Tampa. People are everywhere, and since it's Christmas, they're rushing everywhere. I don't know who invented the concepts of tailgating and speeding, but what I'd like to know is why it's so important to get somewhere 10 seconds sooner that people will risk an accident, or these days, make someone so angry they wanna kill you. I betcha I could find solitude in Maine in the winter. Betcha I'd freeze to death too, now that I've lived in Florida for decades. Oh well.

Comments

Popular Posts