October...and where's autumn?

Hot, hot, hot. A few cool nights and nice, muggy-less days, but now it's back to hot. Not as humid as summer, though, which is a good thing.

I feel overwhelmed by all the communication avenues that grab us and wants us to blab, blab, blab. Are we really that important? Does what we have to say have to be so immediate? Texting while driving? What can be soooo damn important that someone has to yackety-yak with fingers while driving a 2 or 3-ton vehicle with their knees? Just so incredibly stupid.

My friend invited me to twitter with her, but I turned her down. Email me or, even better, call me so I can hear your voice. I'm on Facebook and there's a tremendous amount of nothingness being said. I don't even know what's going on half the time because people are quoting lyrics from songs that I've never heard of.

Simple. I want simple. A pleasant house on a large beautiful piece of property on an island or in a town far from the rush and mayhem of human denseness. Oughta be easy. Not so far, but I have faith.

Comments

Popular Posts