Yeah, A New Life

The move is over, the semester is finished, and now I'm hangin' out in my new "digs," as everyone is calling my new home, listening to the airplanes leaving Tampa International Airport, filled with people going somewhere. Me, I'm just staying here. Well, mostly. I just came back from a short camping trip at Fort DeSoto with my dog Sully. We had a great time! Sully trudged through the waves on Dog Beach, playing with the other dogs as much as they would let him because they had been playing together for awhile and they had their games going on. I was amazed that he walked right into the water, chest-high, and that he attempted to play with other dogs. He's not very social and normally doesn't care for dogs coming up to him and sniffing, but Dog Beach, well, that was his breakthrough. I hope to go back to Fort DeSoto sometime soon.


Comments

Popular Posts