What's it all about, Alfie?

Once upon a time I wrote for an online informational company. After awhile I stopped because I could no longer find assignments that I could write about intelligently. Today I received an email from this company, telling me how they had revamped the whole system, so I checked it out. Still can't write for them because I'm not a subject matter expert in any of the categories. It sorta made me wonder just who and what I am. Apparently I don't know enough about anything to write a knowledgeable article. Did I spend too much time wandering here and there, not settling down to learn the ropes? It's kinda weird to think that, after all these years, I don't know enough about anything that could be of value to people. Well, at least my dog and cats still think I'm great, especially with an electric can opener.


Comments

Popular Posts