Moving on down the road

I just moved. Okay, I moved three weeks ago, and I'm still inundated with boxes. That's what happens when you move from a soup can to a sardine can, even if it is just a few miles away. And let's face it -- I have too much stuff. It was (and is), however, really fun to open up boxes that have been packed for years. It's like Christmas because all these old things become new again when you haven't seen them for maybe eight years. But that said, I'm happy the Salvation Army is sending "two strapping young men" on Friday to whisk away 22 boxes of stuff that I'm saying goodbye to. It ain't easy; I'm thinking I may have a hoarding gene that somewhere somehow I activated along the way because I sure wasn't a stuff person when I was young. Hopefully soon I can feel settled and start eating better so my hair will stop falling out, start sleeping regularly so I don't look like a wounded animal, and start being relaxed in my new environment so I can be more creative and fun. Oh, and win the lottery. Ha!

Comments

Popular Posts