chocolate cake


Image result for images of 2 ingredient chocolate cake

I saw this on the Cake TV station on my Roku and thought, hell, I can do this, even if I can't bake or cook all that well.

This is Sunday and what else have I got to do (well, plenty of stuff like dusting - ugh) but try my hand at baking this cake today, and though I don't have a microwave or a double-boiler so I had to figure out another way to melt the chocolate, it turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself. This chocolate cake has only 2 ingredients -- semi-sweet chocolate and eggs. Yep, that's it. Nothing more, unless you want to add icing on the top, which I didn't because I don't have any icing or ingredients to make it. Whipped cream would be nice, but I didn't have that either, so I just ate it plain. Yummy!! David Chilcott, the One Pot Chef whose recipe this is, says the cake tastes like Mississippi mud pie. I'll have to take his word for that since I've never had Mississippi mud pie. 

Moist, dense, and so chocolatey -- just what the doctor ordered. Okay, she really didn't prescribe chocolate cake, but I know a good thing when I need it, and, baby, I need chocolate cake at this time in my life. Makes a grown girl smile . . . .

Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ut65S_JNkY

Comments

Popular Posts