Forgotten

Believe it or not, I actually forgot I had a blog. Been so exhausted that any idea of writing just got drowned in a sea of tiredness and brain fog and shortness of breath in all ways. But I did a brave thing - I  quit my job. It was taking such a physical and mental toll that I literally could not go on. Came to a brick wall and couldn't take another step. And now I'm free and terrified and happy and nervous because I don't have another job opportunity awaiting me. On top of it all, I'm a baby boomer, and this is a young world with its TikTok and influencers and social media everything. 

But there are millions of Boomers. I'm not alone. I have total faith that there is a new road for me to travel into a better, more creative life, one that I should have been living all along. Hey, sometimes it takes a person longer to figure out who they are and where they belong.

Here's to more writing, more drawing, more laughing, more peace . . . .







Comments

Popular Posts