Driving me nuts!!!!

I have used the same password to get into this blog for years (because, really, who's gonna hack this blog and why would they want to?). All of a sudden, I've had to change my password almost every time I wanna get in here to blahblah about something. What's going on? And this isn't the only site where I've had this problem, although Blogger is the most egregious. 

And now too, it seems I can't type anymore if I use two hands. If I type like a normal person, it looks like my cat decided to take up typing after she's availed herself of catnip.

And then I keep having to call people about this and that and get clarification about what someone else said (are you listening, T-Mobile?) and too often I 'm put in limboland, waiting and waiting for a real live person to answer my call.

And I thought for a while I didn't have health insurance because it took Medicare or Social Security (I haven't figured out which because that was a total back-and-forth whiplash trip) a month to finally include me in the Retired Club of America. Man, it's a real not-fun party if you don't sign up for Medicare, particularly Part B, when you turn 65. I was working full-time, okay. I didn't need Part B until September when I said goodbye to my full-time job and embraced retirement . . . for a while, anyway. Unless I win the lottery big-time or write a best-selling novel, I'm still gonna have to work.

On second thought, I think winning the lottery big-time or writing a best-selling novel is the way to go. A girl just wants to have fun until it's time to cross the Rainbow Bridge where all her beloved animals will be waiting for her. 









Comments

Popular Posts