Cloudy Saturday

It's almost a quiet day, almost a Pacific Northwest kind of day. A bit chilly, overcast, a day just hanging in there, pregnant, waiting for....rain, cold, sun, snow (ha!), whatever. I'm shivering but then I shiver if the temperature dips below 75. I may have been born in Vancouver but I'm a Florida girl now.

I bought a Lotto ticket. $25 million. Wouldn't that be nice? Merry Christmas (yes, I'm saying the "C" word) to me if I win. It is possible, y'know. Other people win. Other people just like me who are everyday people.

Well, gotta go. The man who is buying my ancient Suzuki Samurai is on his way. Gonna miss that car. 18 years I drove it. We've been together longer than a lot of people have been married. But for everything there is a time and a season, and it's time for Suzuki to go on to her third life on a ranch in Dade City.

Comments

Popular Posts