One Rainy Day

Welcome to the first day of the hurricane season...and, man, did we have rain! But we needed it. My plants and trees and weeds loved it, I'm sure. I didn't know it was going to rain and I left my dogs outside. Were they a soggy, dirty mess when I came home! And were they happy to see me! Let us inside the nice house, Mom! What do you think we are...dogs? Ha!

Nothing much else happening. Just working and eating chocolate (my friend Susan told me that there's an article in todays' newspaper which says that people who eat chocolate increase their brain power!) Well, all I have to say to that is -- I'm jumping in a vat of nice, dark chocolate and I'm going to put an IV in my arm and I'm going to be in bliss while feeding my brain so I can become a genius and join Mensa. Now, is that a career plan or what!

I do believe I've found the perfect place for me. It's out west and I'm feeling the peace already. Om Shanti.

Comments

Popular Posts