Where Oh Where Has the Little Girl Gone?

Yikes! It's been 3 weeks since I last strolled down this lane. Where have I been? Let's see...rescuing a stray dog whom I am now fostering until he gets adopted; spending Saturdays with my brother fixing things around this old house (like rotted siding - how lovely!); working when I'm not working on the house; having my friend Beverly stay for a few days while her house is tented for termites; washing and waxing my Jeep which has the weirdest finish on it - it never really looks clean up close but far away it looks nice and shiny; watching all my money just flow out of my hands to everyone else's hands; getting my dogs their heartworm tests and meds; and finishing up my Raja Yoga classes.

Now, that's pretty exciting stuff, I know. People ask me how I keep from going crazy with such an exciting life. Well, what can I say? I'm a formidable woman.....

Comments

Popular Posts