Cat Killer/Dog Killer - What A Wonderful World We Live In

What possesses a supposed human being to capture 3 cats (one an 8-month old kitten belonging to a neighbor), douse them with gasoline, burn them alive with a propane torch, drown what's left of their bodies, and throw the scorched bodies in a garbage bag in the garage? What kind of a human being is this? Is this a human being? The cretin was arrested and he's already bonded out of jail. Yeah, Richard Wyatt of 8410 Orangeview Avenue North in Tampa, Florida (33617), why did you perpetrate such an horrendous crime? Just because you didn't like the cats in your yard which, no doubt, was probably strewn with garbage and other waste that brought rats, and, therefore, the cats. Well, guess what, Richard Wyatt, I don't like people like you polluting my town. Too bad you didn't burn yourself to a crisp too. There are just way too many of your ugly kind in the Tampa Bay area. Just yesterday a man (Donald Byrant of 2161 Hillwood Court in Clearwater, Florida 33763) was arrested for abandoning 4 show dogs left in his care in locked cages for a month, with their food and water outside the cages. Three of the dogs died and the smell of their rotting corpses caused neighbors to call the police. One dog amazingly managed to live and the veterinarian who cared for the dog after its rescue says it can be saved. Why, Donald, why? You could have called the dogs' owners if you wanted to go on a month-long hiatus to whereversville. I think you and cat-killing Richard ought to share a jail cell and my wish would be that some gargantuan inmate with a soft spot for animals would tear you guys to pieces, slowly, kind of like the 12-foot gator that chewed on a naked, cocaine-sniffing man who decided to do whatever in a Florida lake at 4:00am when gators are awake and hungry. If I live to be 1,000 years old, I will never understand the stupidity and cruelty of some so-called human beings.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I TOTALLY AGREE with you, Rohana.
These nasty, cruel people that torture animals to get their rocks off are the absolute dregs of society and don't deserve anything but the same type of torture they've inflicted on those poor innocent animals. "An eye for an eye."
What in the hell is wrong with people? Animal abusers, pedophiles, crack heads, etc. are rampant here in FL. I'm scared to death raising a 3 year old in this state.
The news is far too scary anymore but the decent, sane people in this world are the ones that can take steps to eradicate this type of behavior from hideous creatures like the freaks you mentioned.
These fucked up men WILL pay. They WILL get theirs in the end. I only hope it comes very soon. And if the judicial system just gives them a slap on the wrists, we are really in trouble.
Anonymous said…
Rohana,

I wanted to let you know that I read your post in its entirety. I agree with your sentiment that Richard is a messed up and should be punished. However, I have a hard time thinking that a human being is the same as a cat. You want him to be torched to death? Perhaps (perhaps) that would be fitting if he torched to death another human being. But, I wonder, are your really in favor of capital punishment? I hope he gets the maximum punishment the law will allow. Furthermore, I hope he regrets what he did the rest of his life. But, as a human with love in my heart, I also hope he comes to regret and grieve over what he did. I hope he turns his life around and takes this horrible mistake and has good come from it. I find it odd that a whale loving person would hate people so much. That's all. There are two things you should know:
1: I lived your "dream." I used to live on Guemes Island in Washington State. Google it. Was a charming place where I lived off the land. I prefer the sunshine and warmth of Tampa however.
2: I personally know Richard Wyatt. We are not friends, I just know him. His yard and neighborhood is not strewn with garbage or pollution. But, I think when you said those prejudiced remarks that was just your ignorant rage talking.

Here's to hoping you and the other poster chill out and practice peace and love to your fellow humans.
Anonymous said…
Just a warning to you... My name is Donald Bryant and I see that you have me listed in Google. Better get you a nice lawyer. I give you 24 hours to remove me from you blog, google search. You do not know any factual information and have committed slander and defirmation of character and I do intend that if you do not immediately remove your slanderous comments to persure suing you. Have a nice day.

Popular Posts