Quiet Saturday

Sleepy. Tired from the work week. It's quiet, peaceful...at least for now. The only sound -- the faded distant howl of a train going somewhere.

My sister is in Halifax. She wants to move. Perhaps she will. I'm still here. No one wants to buy my house. I'm stuck here...at least until Chase kicks me out.

My cats and dogs are resting. This is a muted day. I have no energy, but this is the day I chose to spend writing my novel. I need to finish it. My deadline is so long past and still this novel is not completed. Oh, the lingering world of Jezzy.

Chocolate. Perhaps chocolate for breakfast will wake me up. I bought a book from Amazon - Making Artisan Chocolates - and when it arrives, a new chapter in my life begins. Chocolatier/writer/librarian. How crazy is that.

Comments

Popular Posts