Long Gone Sally


Can't believe it's April. Time flies when you're frozen. I am sooooooo happy that our nasty, cold winter is finally over. Bring on the sun, bring on the warm. Yeah. And my loud, disruptive neighbors are gone too - kicked out because the house they were renting went into foreclosure. Now two men have bought it and they say they're gonna renovate it so it looks like an historic bungalow, and then sell it. All I've got to say is they have a long road ahead of them. That poor little house has been a rental for decades and it has consistently been rented to inconsiderate, loud, nasty, somewhat dirty people, no matter who owned the house. Right now it's so quiet. I love it. I'm enjoying the peace while I can because when the destruction and construction starts, the quiet will be gone. And when someone finally moves into the house, there will be people noise. But I will, no doubt, be gone by then, hopefully into a quiet, serene place where I can think and create and breathe.

Comments

Popular Posts