It's Friday, baby

Not that TGIF means anything to a grad student. I have mega homework this weekend. My web archiving professor gave me the opportunity to redo my technical report because apparently one of the web archives I wrote about is not a true web archive. I don't understand how the National Archives of the U.S. is not a true web archive, but the Archives Canada website is. Anyway, since the Canadian archival site is "good" I now will amend this hair-pulling report in the hopes of receiving a better grade. And I have sooooo many chapters to read for both classes as well. Got bogged down in one Research Methods chapter. It's taken me days to read it and I still haven't finished. I have no idea what's going on in that chapter, but there's a quiz waiting for me when I'm done. Oh joy.

I bought a Fantasy Five ticket the other day. I haven't looked up the results. Maybe I'm a winner. Maybe I can run away to Tahiti or Hawaii or Key West (depending how much money I won). Maybe . . . oh well. I think I'll take a nap or maybe I'll drink a glass of chocolate wine. Sounds horrendous, but, man oh man, is it goooood!! Maybe that will get me through this long grad schoolwork weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts