OK. I'm Back

I stopped writing in this blog, but what can I say . . . I missed talking to cyberspace. I found I was jabbering to myself, which makes me look kinda crazy and I don't have time nor the desire to be crazy.

I've been busy. I'm in a new semester in the Library and Information Science program at USF. It's actually my second-to-last semester, which is exciting on one hand and freaky on the other. Suddenly I realize that I'm about to be let loose from the safe college cocoon and be thrust out into the world once again to start the search for an entry level library position, which are few and far between (as I noticed while perusing the American Library Association job section). I'm gathering library/archival experiences around town, first with the Ybor City Museum State Park and now with Jimmie B. Keel Regional Library. I just updated my resume and LinkedIn account and applied for my first (part-time) library position.We'll see how that goes.

At long last, I'm almost finished with my first novel. It's been a long two-year journey and I still have the editing part to do (oh joy), but my deadline to have a finished product is December 2012. Then I plan on self-publishing it on Amazon's CreateSpace. I'm excited! The #1 listing on my bucket list will finally be achieved. Hallelujah! Next on the list - travel along the coast of Maine. Hopefully I can accomplish this right after I graduate from USF in May 2013.

See ya later.

Comments

Popular Posts