Angry At The World

Well, I spent a good 20 minutes yesterday writing a light-hearted piece about cats. Went to save it and it damn well disappeared. Today this blogger site announces that it just launched a save feature which I can't find anywhere and which, of course, doesn't help me with what happened yesterday. And I'm too angry today to rewrite it because I have neighbor who is threatening to kill my free-spirited cat Willow (whom I have been unable to contain in the yard and who refuses to use a litter box if she feels imprisoned in my house). I know this neighbor or her father killed a mother cat and her 2 kittens. Her father also kills birds with a BeBe gun. She wants to euthanize an older dog that she keeps chained up 24/7 in her fenced-in yard, whether it's 30 degrees or hurricanes, because he's "old." I personally think she should be euthanized. And then I had a run-in with customer service at Spiegel. All I wanted to do is find out the length of a skirt. That's all. Apparently that is an impossible request. No one at Spiegel can find out the length of this particular skirt. I just want a simple life. I just want to know the length of the skirt because I want to buy it. I just want to find a good handyman who can check out my leaky plumbing and fix the holes in my ceiling and put in a front door. I just want neighbors who don't kill animals. I just want the daily bombardment of loud music to stop. I just want to win the Lotto so I can move to Wyoming. No one lives in Wyoming, do they?

Comments

Popular Posts