Color Gone

Just saw photos of me from a family reunion of sorts here in Floridaland. OMG. Have I aged or what. You just go about your life, doing this, doing that, putting on a few pounds, losing a few pounds, growing grey hair, losing grey hair, working, not working, and then one day you see what you've become. That 16-year-old you thought you still were has died and in her place is a middle-aged woman. Nooooo! Not me, not me, not me. How can this be? How did this happen? When did this happen? I have a photo of my niece Alyssa and me when I visited Canada about three years ago. That middle-aged woman wasn't in evidence. What the hell happened to me during the last few years to cause such a change? Just too damn scary...because what's gonna happen to me in the next few years? This is something you can't run from. Yeah, I can spend thousands of dollars for plastic surgery but eventually it's all gonna come crashing down anyway. This is sad. I want to know who invented aging. Isn't there a pill somewhere that can fix this?

Comments

Popular Posts