Geez Louise

As I traveled through the bowels of the Internet searching for companies that specialize in online writing jobs, I ran into a twisted path of mediocrity. See anything wrong with this statement on one of the sites?

ANYBODY ELSE WANTS REMIUM ESSAY HELP & ESSAY WRITING ASSITANCE FOR STUDENTS?

Yeah, sign me up. 

Many of the companies had two or three different sites, under slightly different names. Many of the "big" company sites are apparently overseas ventures, and payment for writers is spotty. On one site I read testimonials from some of their freelance writers. That gave me a good laugh! Typos, grammar/punctuation mistakes, absurdly arranged sentences, strange word usage -- and this was from the purportedly U.S. writers.

What's a girl to do? I used to write for Demand Studios. Now, you have to be an absolute expert in every field, and I, unfortunately, am an expert in nothing. It's the way of the zigzag life. Never stopping long enough to gather dust and debris . . . and experience. Well, at least my dog, cats, family, and friends love me. Do you really need anything more?

Comments

Popular Posts