Thank you

This is a thank you to John H. who sent a comment a few months ago about waiting to read my posts when I had stopped writing in this blog, figuring it was a waste of time because no one was reading it and there are countless other blogs in cyberspace so who needs another one, especially since I really don't have a definable theme like Gluten Free Girl who writes about her life in the Pacific Northwest and offers recipes and advice about living gluten-free. I have no advice. I have no recipes. I have no great philosophical ideas. I'm just a woman, apparently fumbling through my life. Recently, a friend said that since she has known me I've always been on the edge of disaster. She didn't actually say it that way, but that's what it really came down to. And she's correct. So, who needs insights from someone who jaywalks in downtown traffic, who gathers too many cats because she won't let a stray cat starve, who thinks dark chocolate is a major food group, who analyzes things too much and gets mired in the jungle of her mind? So, this is a blog about nothing in particular. And I guess there are some people like John H. who like it that way. Thank you for letting me be me, whoever that is.

Comments

oopsJohn said…
Your life may stutter - your assessment, not mine - but your prose sparkles. :)

Popular Posts