Happy New Year Yeah! Yeah!

It's January 1st, the beginning of a whole new year. Some people I've talked to feel it's going to be a very good year. I hope so. No more hurricanes, please. No more war, please. Lower gas prices, please. Let Rohana win the Lotto, please. I think these goals are attainable. What do you think?

Today, I:

Ate tons of chocolate. Already broke my new year's resolution to eat healthier. Oh well....

Paid the rest of my bills hanging over from December. Good girl...

Watched "The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King." Great movie, great book...

Went to Mass for the first time in a couple of centuries. Amazing. Some things never change, which is a good thing sometimes...

Reconciled my check book to make sure I have enough money to eat and to put gas in my new Jeep Grand Cherokee which, compared to my Suzuki Samurai, sure knows how to gobble the gas...

And for the rest of the day, well, who knows...it does look like it's gonna rain.
For the rest of the year, well, I hope I can live a peaceful life - if not in this neighborhood, perhaps in my heart.

Comments

Popular Posts