It's MONDAY!! And I'm loaded....

Okay, I'm not loaded with money (yet). Okay, so I drank 3 glasses of Godiva white chocolate liqueur and I'm feeling no pain and I can't type worth beans (can't type anyway even when I'm totally all here). I'm having fun in 2006! Yessir. Tired of being grownup and serious and doing the oldest child routine. I wanna climb mountains (good thing I live in Florida - ain't no mountains here and I'm out of shape). I wanna be rich (good thing I have an active imagination and big dreams that often feel real). I wanna be in love (good thing I have an active imagination). Well, I gotta go. I reaaaally can't type and my dog Sully is waiting patiently for me to come out of my office/bedroom (no animals allowed on account of they have no respect for technical things and treasured possessions). Ciao for now.

Comments

Popular Posts