Going NUTZ

All I wanted to do was email 3 black & white photos. That's all. Nothing fancy. Nothing monumental. Just 3 black & white photos. But noooooo. I couldn't do it. I get so frustrated with this technical crap. Why does it have to be so convoluted? I apparently have enough info to figure out how to scan these old photos but not enough info to send them by email. That must be in Part II which I never received. Maybe you have to have a secret password to be handed Part II. Maybe you have to be right-brained to receive Part II. Maybe there is no Part II. Maybe all of this is a Microsoft hoax and none of this really exists and maybe I don't exist and this blog doesn't exist and 1:00am doesn't exist and nothing is really nothing....and all of this because 3 black & white photos wouldn't attach to a short email message. The world does indeed work in mysterious ways...or is that God?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ro,
Got it that you were frustrated, however, wanted to help and not sure what the actual problem is. Let us know an probably can help!

Popular Posts