Hey...

What a day - the bosses noticed that I haven't been myself, that I'm withdrawn, grouchy, my work production has fallen off, and they see me looking out the window in a daydream-like state. I'm burned out. That's the truth. For 4 years now I've been working all day to make other people look good on paper, and often I have to be very creative because there are many people who just can't come up with any info on themselves. I'm tired of using all of my creative juices on other people. I want, at long last, to be creative for myself, all day, in a quiet, serene environment far from the madding crowd. I emailed someone today who is renting a studio cabin on 5 acres on an island off the coast of Washington state. They'll probably laugh at me. I can't pay much and I have many animals, and landlords like lots of money for their rentals and they ususally tell anyone with animals to take a hike. I just want a quiet little place far from people on acreage so I don't have to worry about my cats walking in a neighbor's yard. I want it so quiet I can hear a butterfly hiccough. I want to be surrounded by nature. Just me and my animals and my creativity (if I can still find it). That's my dream, God, if you're listening.

Comments

Popular Posts