Adventure Girl

On Saturday, I went to China and watched warriors fly through the air and walk up walls. I climbed Mt. Everest and grieved as two experienced mountain guides died in a monster storm. I paddled down the Rio San Juan in Nicaragua and listened to the silence of nature. I visited Boise, Idaho, and drank beer with the iconoclastic natives and semi-natives. And, dude, I went surfing along the Lost Coast in Northern California. My final adventure of the day - I singlehandedly saved choking plants wilting in the hot summer weather in Tampa, Florida, by giving them water. Now, is that a Saturday or what? I did all this and I didn't even have to leave my property. Those are the coolest adventures - sure, maybe I don't have the vacation time or the money to go anywhere, but adventures can be found in the most simplest of places. In fact, my whole life is an adventure. Yeah.....

Comments

Popular Posts