Is It The Second Week of 2008 Already?

Man, time flies. It apparently does that when you get older for some reason. Ugh!

I didn't weather this past week's 29 degrees very well. One minute I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt; the next I'm in long underwear and a parka (not really, but it was cold enough for it). Since my house has very minimal heat, I felt that 29 degrees all the way into my bones. Only now that it's in the 80s am I finally starting to thaw out. I hate cold weather in my house. I can handle it, even enjoy it, if it stays outside. My big dream is to live in a house with CHA so I don't freeze in the winter (what can I say, I'm cold-blooded) and languish in the summer.

Since I'm dreaming, I would also like to get a wonderful, great-paying job or win the multimillion-dollar prize in the Florida Lotto or marry a fantastic wealthy man. I would also like to live in a Cottage Living or HGTV house in a quiet, peaceful, nature-filled neighborhood with nice, quiet, respectful neighbors. I would also like to lose my belly fat and improve my health so I can climb up the mountain again, this time without strain, to sip tea in the Plain of Six Glaciers Teahouse in Banff National Park next year. And, well, let's push the envelope - let me have a successful writing career complete with a Pulitzer Prize. Amen...................

Comments

Popular Posts