Life is Gonna Be Great in 2008

I sure hope so. I am sooooooo happy that 2007 is finally over. That topsy turvy year is gonesville, finito, sayonara, bye-bye. Not a minute too soon, if you ask me. I am looking forward to the new year and new positive adventures! There will be a move, for sure, but beyond that I don't know. In 2008 I plan on being the hero of my life. I will create the wings that take me outside my walls...outside and into the unknown. How exciting is that! I may not be young but I can still dream. Gravity may be taking its toll on my body but my mind is still flexible and my spirit is willing.

Let 2008 be all that it can be in a happy and positive way, and when the potholes appear in the road (and they will), may I be strong enough to walk around them without a second thought.

Comments

Popular Posts