Just Another Day

No rain today, so I mowed my overgrown grass, such as it is, even though I pulled my lower back on Monday and I'm still crimping along. I also finally finished reading the longest textbook chapter in the universe. Hallelujah. And I did 4 loads of laundry as well. How about that for multi-tasking?

Yesterday, as I drove over the Howard Frankland Bridge, I saw a dolphin in the bay swimming lazily in the calm waters. I saw hawklike birds sitting on the tall bridge lights. I saw massive white marshmallow clouds floating ever so slowly in the sunlit sky. All this on a trip to the dentist.

Tomorrow, there's a trip to a health clinic and then to the mall. I need a new pair of Levis. Well, I guess I don't need the Levis, but it sure would be nice to have a new pair of jeans. It sure would be nice to be healthy too. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.


Comments

Popular Posts