Melting in Tampatown

On TBO.com, it says it's currently 91 degrees in Tampa, but it feels like 102 degrees. Amen to that one. So how many sequential days now has the temperature reached above 90 degrees? Ten? Twelve? Eternity? Sometimes I wonder if I'll make it to November. I can understand how people can die from the heat. And if the scientists are correct in saying this is a direct result of climate change and we had better become accustomed to it (along with colder winter temperatures and wilder, more ferocious storms), then I gotta change my life. This is the last time I live in a house without central heat and air. I freeze to death in my home when the temperature plummets to the 30s and 20s, and I can barely breathe in the overwhelming heat in the house in the summer. What a tortuous way to live....

I'm jumpin' in right now!

Comments

Popular Posts