Get Me Outta Here

Will someone please tell me why some...actually, too many...people like to play their music at stadium level? Some people (like me) actually like to sleep at night and some people like me work at home during the day and I'm tired of being pounded in my own house by someone's loud music consisting, apparently, of just an unrelenting, pulverizing bass that drives me nuts. Right now I'm wearing ear plugs and playing my music loud (for me) in an effort to drown out the thumping bass coming from next door. For the life of me I don't understand the need to play music so loud that it blasts into neighbors' homes. The guy next door sometimes plays his rap music so thunderous that my windows rattle. I don't get it. I don't get it all. I have my house up for sale (7 months now) in effort to get away and find some nice quiet place to live in, but as we all know, the real estate market is basically at a standstill. And then I have to wonder if there is such a thing as peace and quiet anymore. Maybe this is a world where noise and inconsideration and lack of community is the way it is. Maybe I'm living in the past and ear plugs will become a staple accessory. All I know is this is not how I want to live for the rest of my life.

Comments

Popular Posts