Quiet Monday

A quiet unemployed Monday. Just a-sittin' here typing away and wandering around the Internet looking for writing jobs. One company had me go somewhere really strange to apply but since I couldn't even find their organization on a website that just listed companies, I have to wonder what it is this particular company is doing. Why not just apply on its own corporate website (which needs a new webmaster, if you ask my opinion)?

My neighborhood is very quiet today. Is this the peace after Thanksgiving and the beginning of the rush into Christmas? I like the serenity. It nourishes me. Wish I could have it all the time. That's my Christmas wish: a new home in a quiet, peaceful environment with quiet neighbors (including those that visit them). Santa, are you listening?

Comments

Popular Posts